How Do I Change My Details?

You can change your details by letting us know in writing. You have a number of options to choose from:

  • Completing a slip at the front desk
  • Sending in by post
  • Sending in by fax
  • Emailing us at

Sorry we do not take change of details verbally at the front desk or over the phone.

Back to top ^